THESE ARE A FEW THINGS YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT WHEN CHOOSING A CLEANING SERVICE OR A CLEANING COMPANY.
Choosing a Cleaning Service
These are a few things you should think about when choosing a cleaning service or a cleaning company.
Should you choose a cleaning company or someone who cleans homes individually?
- A company trains their cleaners and each employee is trained to clean the same way.
- A team of two cleaners are more thorough, efficient and provide high quality cleaning in a smaller amount of time.
- Scheduling clients is a lot easier as there is more than one team available to provide the service.
- A cleaning company is able to provide insurance for cover of any accidental damage, loss or personal injury.
- It is only one person that provides the service for you and only one person doing the cleaning.
- Cleaners that work alone are able to clean immediately but no thoroughly.
- An individual cleaner is not always available which is why the cleaning times may vary. Illness or family problems could prevent them from providing the service you already paid for.
- They do not possess the proper training that allows proper equipment and detergent use. For example,in the end they could damage your furniture,bench tops, stainless steel,marble or floor surfaces.
- Most single cleaners do not carry any insurance for accidental damage or self injury. If an injury or damage occurs during a cleaning service. Who will pay for it ?
- Individual cleaners always work alone, so it would take them longer to clean your home then it would for a team of 2 or 3 cleaners.